Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Trying new things

I'm always up to try new stuff and shake up my life. I've seen in Melissa's blog some weekly memes and I want to implement them here. I think that would help me write more often and let people get to know me. So this is what's coming, starting this week:



The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything.

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


In this quote, the adjective intelligent has another meaning to me... more like blind, stubborn, arrogant, than very smart. This intelligent person isn't going to care and will take everything for granted, whereas the sensible one will try to understand the world around him. This reminds me of me being younger and my mom telling me... "Ask away, there are not stupid questions. If you don't know something, ask... probably somebody will know." She taught me that it's OK not to know everything, being always grateful of a new day and everything I have, big and small... she raised me as a sensible woman.



1. I have always been fascinated with- learning everything I can from nature, people, myself...

2. My secret crush is- are (what's a girl to do? I have 2 crushes!) Steven Tyler & Johnny Depp.

3. I have a secret desire to- be very succesful in life.

4. My family irritates me when- (without bad intentions) they tell me that I need to lose weight.

5. I can keep a secret only if- you seriously tell me so.




    1. True love :: The hubster
    2. Age :: Wisdom
    3. Stern :: Mysterious
    4. Elastic :: Bubble gum
    5. Rustic :: Wood
    6. Enhance :: Upgrade
    7. Jackson :: Drama
    8. Inherit :: Sadness
    9. Devious :: Sneaky
    10. Scapegoat :: Not guilty

No comments: