Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blogging Anyway

I want to push myself and try to blog as frequently as possible. These days haven't been as eventfull as last week but I think I can manage to find something to blog about.

I don't have much to show, actually, nothing to show in the FO front. Although I'm working on the Garterlac Dishcloth. It's so much fun! Just follow the pattern. It will look twisted and wrong on the needles, but keep at it. You'll see the magic at the end.

I also started spinning!! I think I did good for my first time. (**Will show pictures soon.) I'm following the park and draft (**go to this webpage, they have great videos) method because it gives me time to think about what I'm doing. I really enjoy the process... it's true what they say, it's very therapeutic. I'm already seeing a wheel in my future.

Have a great day.
I'll leave you with this...



1. A penny saved is- not going to help my yarn habit.

2. Man is the only animal that- is self-conscious.

3. Happiness is nothing more than- pure feeling.

4. It ain’t over till- everybody dies.

5. To err is human; to forgive- is part of being alive.


  1. Bell :: Heavenly
  2. Abuse :: Suffering
  3. Relief :: Peeing
  4. List :: OCD
  5. Concern :: Future
  6. Absolute :: Nothing
  7. Cling :: Stuck
  8. Dump :: Not useful anymore
  9. Terminate :: Pest
  10. Wine :: Give me some now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the spinning link-maybe soon I'll get the drop spindle out.

Unknown said...

happy birthday!!!!!