Thursday, August 23, 2007

I had a great weekend. Last Sunday we just chilled here and our friend Nate came to visit and play some Drink & Scrabble. Of course I used the waiting time between words to knit a little bit on my Simple Trekking Socks. And of course I didn't win any of the games. That's what happen when you decide to play a word game with a English teacher.


Then on Monday we went to U of B for a concert. What a concert!!! Dream Theater is amazing live!!! We had a great time there and driving too. Ohh I almost forgot, I also went to the new location of Village Yarn on East Rochester. Cute store and lots of space. I'll definitely go back.


Yesterday, I went shopping for work clothes. I found everything I needed and great prices. But then today I got a call from my employer. I'm not starting on Aug. 27. I'm starting on Sep. 10. Two more weeks. That was a bummer. I'll live.

No comments: