Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gotta Luv the Shoes!

"If the shoe fits, wear it."
~Proverb

"If the shoe fits, is cute and cheap, buy it."
~My Proverb

OK... my friends know that I'm not the girliest dudette alive (meaning I don't wear makeup and high-heels to go to the lab and sit in front of the computer). But when you go to Marshalls Shoe Store, you start playing with the idea that you should buy some shoes and start wearing them to work. So guess what? I got shoes... this pair, specifically.


They are super high, funky, Nine West and cheap-o (my favorite). Also, got a pair of Bandolino's (red-ish) leather wedges and a pair of Converse in a very loud color. Can you tell?



Soon... picture of knitted stuff that I'm working on.

**Clickable images (Taken from zappos.com)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love shoes...and I have so many pairs and *blush* some I haven't worn yet. Hubby is an enabler so what's a girl to do? But this is your space to ramble not mine so I'll leave you with this:
Love this blog, it's gorgeous, can't wait to see what else you might show us.

Eliany said...

Hey pink! Thank you for coming and taking a look. You can come and join me in the rambling... that's exactly what I want. I have to say that the hubster is also a big enabler... it was his idea that I bought all three pairs. Men spoiling us rotten with shoes!?!?! Keep 'em coming.

Anonymous said...

Aww geeze - I Luuuuuuuuv shoes! I have more than I know what to do with! I moved to Europe bringing along 3 pairs and now 3 years later I have....Well...its an obsecene number. An ex-boyfriend would go around the apartment "counting" them all to piss me off....and he would usually find a pair or two I had stashed away! LOL

Anonymous said...

I used to have a shoe fetish and had to hit the shoe departments in TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and anywhere else. I still do, but have replaced my shoe fetish with a yarn fetish now-it's still shopping!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute kicks! I love the sneakers!

Anonymous said...

I love those wedegs....I am a shoe whore and you just gave me my daily shoe fix. Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Love love love the shoes! I've just recently gotten back in to buying cute shoes...and cheap is very very good!

I really like the new blog too, it's very pretty!