Friday, July 28, 2006

Leisure Time!!!

So here are some of the promised pics from our NYC get together. We had a BLAST!!! Actually, we always do. It's really difficult to get to this level of trust, love, and acceptance... but we did.


This is almost the whole group (one went to see his family for a day).


This is just a sample of how much fun we had.

Much food was eaten, much liquid was drank, much time was spend catching up, much laughter was heard, many miles were walked, many many many hugs and kisses were given... we had the greatest time. I can't wait to see you again my friends!

As part of our great summer, we (the hubster and me) had the opportunity to go to Ozzfest. It was great! By the end of the day (like 11:30PM (we got there around noon)) I was pooped, but the whole show was really good. We got to see Ozzy, obviously, Norma Jean, Black Label Society, Hatebreed, Atreyu, Lacuna Coil, Avenged Sevenfold, Dragonforce, Disturbed, and System of a Down. Yep... I'm still tired, but thank God for the person who invented earplugs.

I leave you with some Avenged Sevenfold pics. They are sexy!




See ya!

No comments: