Thursday, October 19, 2006

48 things you could care less about

1. first name? Eliany
2. were you named after anyone? Yes, my mom (Ana, nickname Annie) and one of her sisters (Elizabeth, nickname Ely). My mom just combine them together.
3. when did you last cry? I'm not sure. I've felt like crying but I haven't done it lately.
4. do you like your handwriting? Yes, I do.
5. what is your favorite lunchmeat? Pastrami.
6. if you were another person would you be friends with you? Yeah! I like me!
7. do you have a journal? I have this blog.
8. do you still have your tonsils? Yes, I do... although I almost got them out because of 2 infections.
9. would you bungee jump? If I do it with the hubster, I would.
10. what is your favorite cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats
11. do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes.
12. do you think you are strong? Yes
13. what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Half Baked
14. shoe size? 8 1/2 - 9 (depends)
5. red or pink? Both.
16. what is the least favorite thing about yourself? I'm overweight.
17. who do you miss the most? All my family.
18. do you want everyone to send this back to you? Not really, I'll see it anyway on their blogs.
19. what color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? no pants (come on, I'm home by myself!), aqua shirt, no shoes
20. last thing you ate? Onion rice & steak.
21. what are you listening to right now? TV.
22. if you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow.
23. favorite smell? Bake goods.
24. who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The hubster.
25. the first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? The eyes.
26. do you like the person you stole this from? Yes... if I read her blog, it's because I like her.
27. favorite drink? Coke Zero.
28. favorite sport? I like volleyball.
29. eye color? Brown.
30. hat size? I have a big head.
31. do you wear contacts? No... I have sensitive eyes.
32. favorite food? All kinds of food.
33. scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
35. summer or winter? Summer... I live in Rochester, NY. Do you know what goes on here during winter?
36. hugs or kisses? Hugs & kisses.
37. favorite dessert? Fruit tarts from my favorite dessert place.
38. who is most likely to respond? Maybe somebody that reads my blog.
39. least likely to respond? Maybe somebody that reads my blog.
40. what books are you reading? The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
41. what's on your mouse pad? Don't have one anymore.
42. what did you watch last night on tv? Project Runway Finale.
43. favorite sounds? The hubster voice, babies babbling and giggling.
44. the rolling stones or beatles? Hmmm... don't know.
45. the furthest you've been from home? Venice, Italy.
46. what's your special talent? I can taught myself how to do stuff from books.
47. where were you born? Puerto Rico
48. who sent this to you? Got it from somebody's blog... sorry I don't recall who.

No comments: