Monday, October 23, 2006

Rolling with the Homies

This was a relaxing weekend. On Saturday, we took our time and caught up with laundry and cleaned the apartment. Yesterday, I didn't do much either. It was nice to be able to just roam around the house and not have to think.

But today is Monday and, here I am, back to thinking.

Last night, I started the Rising Sun Doily. That's going to be part of my mom's Christmas present. I wanted to make the Ripe Wheat Doily but didn't have enough thread in my stash for it. Which brings me to my next point... I need a bigger stash. Last post I said I was going to finish Brea bag and start a pair of socks. Well... I lied... but it wasn't on purpose. I want to finish Brea bag (just wasn't in the mood for seaming it) and I, also, want to begin a sock (just don't have the Socks that Rock yarn that I want or any at all, for that matter (I'm dying to try that yarn! I've heard so much about it.)). I need a bigger stash. My "collection" of yarn is not that big. So when I have a project idea, most probable, I don't have the yarn necessary for it. Anyway, I'll have to live with it... always looking into eBay (check this site out... I read about it on Needle Exchange) for great deals!

Have a great day!


  1. Stuff :: Unknown
  2. Block :: Ice
  3. Ingredient :: Cooking
  4. Flagrant :: What?
  5. Dandruff :: Icky
  6. Betty :: Too many
  7. Tide :: Home
  8. Judges :: What did you do?
  9. Take it easy :: Chill!
  10. Chef :: Another reality TV show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linkage to that site-just what I need, another site to start trolling/